If you’re not entirely happy with our service, please let us know. We’re always trying to make things better and your feedback will help us do that.
At Baycorp we like to hear from you.
We aim to provide a high standard of service and deliver a positive experience to all customers. We recognise that sometimes things can go wrong. In the event that you feel we have made a mistake, or we could have done something better, we will do our best to reach an appropriate resolution.
Our Complaint Process
1. If you are unhappy with your experience with Baycorp, we suggest you let us know as soon as possible asking to speak to your Customer Relationship Manager’s supervisor.
2. If you remain dissatisfied you can contact our Customer Care team by:
o Calling 0800 507 094
o Completing and submitting the form at the bottom of this page;
o Emailing: email@example.com;
o Writing to us at:
Private Bag 92 063, Victoria Street West, Auckland 1142 ; or
o Faxing your complaint to 09 356 5849
3. A notification will be sent to you within 2 working days to confirm the receipt of your complaint.
4. A Customer Care Officer will investigate your complaint and a written response will be provided to you within 20 days.
5. If you have any questions or concerns about our findings, or if you require further information or clarification from us, please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Care team at 0800 507 094. Our business hours are from 10:30am – 7:00pm, Auckland time. We are closed on national public holidays.
6. For complaints in relation to debts that has been assigned to (purchased by) Baycorp, if we cannot agree on how to resolve the complaint, you can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL). FSCL are an independent, not-for-profit, external dispute resolution scheme approved by the Minister of Consumer Affairs. FSCL’s service is free to consumers and they will help resolve the complaint. You can contact FSCL by calling 0800 347 257, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, through FSCL’s website: www.fscl.org.nz, or by writing to FSCL at PO Box 5967, WELLINGTON 6011, New Zealand.