If you’re not entirely happy with our service, please let us know. We’re always trying to make things better and your feedback will help us do that.
At Baycorp we like to hear from you.
We aim to provide a high standard of service and deliver a positive experience to all customers. We recognise that sometimes things can go wrong. In the event that you feel we have made a mistake, or we could have done something better, we will do our best to reach an appropriate resolution.
Our Complaint Process
1. If you are unhappy with your experience with Baycorp, we suggest you let us know as soon as possible asking to speak to your Customer Relationship Manager’s supervisor.
2. If you remain dissatisfied you can contact our Customer Care team by:
o Calling 0800 507 094
o Completing and submitting the form at the bottom of this page;
o Emailing: email@example.com;
o Writing to us at:
Private Bag 92 063, Victoria Street West, Auckland 1142 ; or
o Faxing your complaint to 09 356 5849
3. A notification will be sent to you within 2 working days to confirm the receipt of your complaint.
4. A Customer Care Officer will investigate your complaint and a written response will be provided to you within 20 days.
5. If you have any questions or concerns about our findings, or if you require further information or clarification from us, please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Care team at 0800 507 094. Our business hours are from 10:30am – 7:00pm, Auckland time. We are closed on national public holidays.
6. For complaints in relation to debts that has been assigned to (purchased by) Baycorp, if your complaint remains unresolved, you may raise your concerns with our external dispute resolution provider, Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL) – A Financial Ombudsman Service. FSCL is an independent external ombudsman and dispute resolution service that has been approved by the Minister of Consumer Affairs under the Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008, who are able to provide a free and independent service to help investigate or resolve your complaint. You may contact FSCL by calling 0800 347 257 or visiting www.fscl.org.nz or writing to them at PO Box 5967, Wellington 6011. If your complaint relates to privacy, you may also raise it with the Office of the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner by visiting the following website and following the steps listed on the website www.privacy.org.nz/your-rights/making-a-complaint/